Minimum Quarterly Average Balance Required: Rs. 5000/-(For Govt. Accounts, it would be NIL).
Incidental Charges : Rs. 150/- per quarter for not maintaining stipulated Quarterly Average Balance. It will be for operative as well as in-operative accounts under this category.
SWEEP IN AND OUT: SWEEP IN AND OUT shall take place in Savings Accounts after the cut off level of Rs.25,000/-, i.e., having a balance of over Rs.25,000/- with a minimum Sweep-out/ Sweep-In of Rs.5,000/- and thereafter in multiples of Rs.5,000/- to/from Fixed Deposit for either 90 or 179 days, as opted by the customer. The customer will get the prevailing fixed deposit card interest rates (for below Rs. 15 Lacs amount of single Term Deposit) on the amount swept in and out in the accounts provided it had remained under FD portion for a minimum period of 14 days.
1. Free ATM Card facility
2. Free Remittance Facility -Upto two remittances with the maximum amount of Rs.20000/- (for both remittances) in a month.
3. Free Collection of Outstation Cheques Upto the maximum amount of Rs.20,000/- in a month. (However, out of pocket expenses will be recovered)
4. No Processing Fee Upto any one loan of Rs.5 lacs under Schematic Lending.
5. For Salaried Women customers, concession of 0.25% in rate of interest would be extended in addition to the maximum margin of 10% for loan under any Retail Loan Scheme.
6. Free Retail Internet Banking Services
Identity proof :
* PAN card
* Voter ID card
* Driving licence
* Government ID card
* Photo ration card
* Senior citizen ID card
Address proof :
* Telephone bill
* Electricity bill
* Bank Statement with Cheque
* Certificate/ ID card issued by Post office
Ask the Expert
Having difficulties with your existing credit card? have so many problems but no one to answer them?
Our experts will give you unbiased advise free from any sales intent.
Ask our experts and get your problem solved: