South Indian Bank Junior Savings
· Students having completed 12 years of age with an upper age limit of 23 years are eligible to open a SB account with any of their branches. Introduction from the Principal / Head Master / HOD & Photo Identity Card are sufficient for opening such an account. Usual introduction is acceptable.
· SB account may be opened at least with a minimum cash remittance of Rs.10/-. However, a minimum balance of the a/c is Rs 150/-, has to be maintained within a period of 3 months.
· Free cheque books can be issued and free Internet based fund transfer may be allowed when the account holder attains the age of majority (18 years) and also by keeping a quarterly average balance of Rs.1000/-. Penalty for non maintenance of minimum balance will be applicable in such accounts (Rs.250/- + ST per quarter as on date).
· Free ATM cum Global Debit Card: ATM cum Global Debit Card will be issued free of cost.
· Parents can open an ABB account with any of their Branches for easy fund transfer.
· Free fund transfer will be permitted from Parents Account to SIB Junior Account.
· Bank may consider Education Loans to eligible students.
Identity proof :
* PAN card
* Voter ID card
* Driving licence
* Government ID card
* Photo ration card
* Senior citizen ID card
Address proof :
* Telephone bill
* Electricity bill
* Bank Statement with Cheque
* Certificate/ ID card issued by Post office
Ask the Expert
Having difficulties with your existing credit card? have so many problems but no one to answer them?
Our experts will give you unbiased advise free from any sales intent.
Ask our experts and get your problem solved: